Daily bathing is very important in Ayurveda, water has been regarded as a great purifier from very ancient times in India.
Use Lilac Natural’s Coffee Scrub or lilac natural’s honey-sugar-oatmeal scrub Thrice in a week-:
- *exfoliate dead cell of your outer most layer of skin.
- *It allow skin to absorb moisturiser better.
- *Scrub unclog pores and prevent ingrown hairs,
- *Promotes efficient circulation and skin cell turnover, smooths and polishes the skin but also draws out impurities.
- *Coffee Scrub has salt and salt detoxifying properties,
- *Its trace minerals are natural purifiers that draw out pore clogging toxins and relieve congestion.
- *Honey-sugar-oatmeal scrub has sugar and brown sugar has glycolic acid which is known to make skin fairer.
How to use scrub
- *Use lukewarm water to soften the skin
*Take two table spoon of scrub (add into spoonful of water if needed)Apply scrub in circular motion, start from your feet and move upward towards your heart to enhance circulation
- *leave it for 5 to 10 minutes
- *Rinse thoroughly
- *Use Lilac Natural’s whipped soap after it
- *rinse thoroughly with water
- *soak excess water with a clean towel
- *use gulabari water or body toner
- *apply moisturiser or lotion after that